Here is my review of the B85 Progamer from Asus that is quite simply a bang for buck king IMO. I really enjoyed using this motherboard and it just has so much value there it is not funny. I actually bought two of these things.
First of all it has a great VRM on there, an 8+2 phase power design (digi+ as Asus call it), it also has an amazin onboard audio out, though the mic in and line in are mediocre.
The bios is very easy to use and is fully featured and if you install the first revision (and don’t have problems using it) then you can get your non K Intel 1150 cpus up to their max turbo clock with the first bios release for this mobo.
I also liked the implementation if the i217v instead of fancy killer nics etc.
If you have any questions about this board then be sure to drop a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
*Check me out on other social media*
*Or become a patron and help keep TYC sponsor free and support the channel monthly –
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- RIP113 HƯỚNG DẪN "GO PRO " CS:GO CHO NGƯỜI MỚI CHƠI
- [Topgame] Top 6 game cũ rất hay cho máy tính cấu hình yếu & thấp dưới 2GB Ram | #6
- JAYGRAY THỬ THÁCH 24H LÀM BÁNH PIZZA TRONG MINECRAFT*MỞ CỬA HÀNG BÁN PIZZA CHO ANH PRO
- Top 8 Game Online khiến chị em mê tít, ai FA nhanh tay vào trải nghiệm nhé ^O^
- Trò chơi đá banh bằng đầu headball 2 cu lỳ chơi game bình luận vui nhộn