George Louthan Research Assistant, University of Tulsa
Cody Pollet Research Assistant, University of Tulsa
You know all those movies where exaggerated nerd-types accomplish impossible hacking feats using a ridiculous, big-screen friendly, animated graphical interface where they appear to fly through the network, performing complicated tasks with the flick of their finger? You thought to yourself, “Wow, that’s impractical and useless”. But somewhere, deep down, some part of you thought it was pretty sweet. That’s why we built one. We call it DVNE.
We’ll be presenting a prototype rear-projection multi-touch interface for exploring and interacting with networks backed by a signature-based network monitor. We’ll talk about the technology behind multi-touch, our network monitor, and some of the shiny but totally impractical features we’re incorporating. And, assuming the airlines cooperate, we’ll be running a live demo as well.
For more information visit:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- SIMPLE LAZY CLEANING LIFE HACKS AND TRICKS || DIY Best Funny Home Organization Ways By 123 GO! BOYS
- Hack PUBG Mobile Game Possible ?? – The Shocking Reality😡😡Every PUBG User Must Know
- Conqueror Player Handcam for HACKER like Close Range Fights tricks in PUBG Mobile
- Free Fire Diamond Hacker & Auto Headshot Hacker Player – Garena Free Fire
- TIK TOK AUTO FOLLOWER LIKES HACK IN 1 CLICK | INCREASE LIKES ON MUSICALLY IN HINDI NEW TRICK 2018