In this video, we take a look at and test out the GoldenSky G6 Game Box basically an emulation console like the Pandora’s box and Pandora Key 7 Clones but this uses controller instead of arcade sticks and I also have a built in game market! The makers claim it will ply Dreamcast N64 PSP PS1 SNES GBA MAM FBA and more but I personally wanted to see how well this handles the higher-end emulators like Dreamcast PSP and N64 so that’s what ill be testing in this video.
Powered by a 2Ghz Quad Core Cpu and an 8 Core GPU on paper it looks pretty good.
If you want the best Android Tv box just buy the Nvidia Shield:
Buy One on Amazon GameBox G6:
Buy It Here:
Buy One Here GameBox G6:
S812 Android Box:
Unfortunately, I can not find a link to the USB Controllers I have.
GoldenSky Internal Specs:
CPU: Amlogic S812 Quad Core @ 2Ghz
Ram: 1GB LPDD3
Storage: 4Gb Built-in and Micro SD Card Slot:
720P video and Wifi built-in
Follow Me On Twitter:
Follow Me On Instagram:
Equipment I Use:
Screen Capture Device:
Raspberry Pi 3 B Plus:
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- RIP113 HƯỚNG DẪN "GO PRO " CS:GO CHO NGƯỜI MỚI CHƠI
- [Topgame] Top 6 game cũ rất hay cho máy tính cấu hình yếu & thấp dưới 2GB Ram | #6
- JAYGRAY THỬ THÁCH 24H LÀM BÁNH PIZZA TRONG MINECRAFT*MỞ CỬA HÀNG BÁN PIZZA CHO ANH PRO
- Top 8 Game Online khiến chị em mê tít, ai FA nhanh tay vào trải nghiệm nhé ^O^
- Trò chơi đá banh bằng đầu headball 2 cu lỳ chơi game bình luận vui nhộn